What are the benefits of REIKI?
side effects of medications
body and mind relaxation
Reiki will pass through clothing, bandages, plaster casts or braces so anyone can benefit from a Reiki treatment.
Some examples of why people come:
- Going to an uncomfortable Doctor's appointment
- Preparing for / recovering from surgery
- Release past trauma
- Preparing for a future event
- Just curious!
- General feeling of anxiousness
- You have just had a rough week
- Feeling overwhelmed or stressed
- Body aches and pains
What does a REIKI treatment look like?
A professional Reiki Treatment is done by a person who is trained with Reiki.
The client lies fully clothed on a massage table with pillows and blankets for comfort. The professional practitioner places their hands on the body or few inches away from the body. The touch is gentle as the hands are placed in specific positions that correspond to the major Chakras or energy centers in the body.
A full session takes about an hour and it is not uncommon for the client to fall asleep during the treatment.
Since I am a Certified Professional Coach, if any coaching is warranted after treatment, 20 minutes is included as part of the treatment package
So come on and give it a try!
What do you have to loose? ...an hour of peace and quite?!
The beauty of Distance Reiki is that you can live anywhere on Earth and receive the relaxing/healing benefits of a Reiki Treatment.
How does it work:
- Schedule a day and time you will be quiet and comfortable.
- Using a Reiki technique energy will be sent to your body as if we were in the same room.
- Once complete you will receive a follow-up email letting you know it was completed.
Grey Owl Mind-Body Studio
6250 Abbotts Bridge Road, Suite 500
Johns Creek, GA 30097
How does it work?
- Email ( email@example.com ) options for your available times/dates
- We will coordinate availability
- A confirmation will be sent via email & phone
- Come in comfortable clothes for laying on a table
- Full Reiki Treatment lasts 60 minutes
Want to chat first? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org I am happy to answer any of your questions
Disclaimer: Reiki does not take the place of medical care. No medical claims are given during training or treatments. People with serious conditions should consult with medical professionals.