For individuals to see their true potential and achieve sustainable results. (In other words, by the time we are finished, I want you to know who you really want to be and leave with a plan to get there)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What We Do
Coaching is about taking action and moving forward in a way which stretches you to be your best self. While coaching may look at the root cause, we only look at it in perspective to help you become unstuck, shifting your energy. Think about when you have really low energy about something, you don't want to do it. By raising your perspective, even just a little you can make it bearable. (That's a start!) Now what if you were able to learn how shifting it on a bad day (or situation) would improve the way you feel and therefor improve the situation. - I know it doesn't sound true, but it is, and I can teach you.
Who do I work with?
I work with women and teens who are not in crisis but know that something needs to change before the weight of their world comes down on them.
Where do we meet?
Coaching can be done over the phone or in-person. Personally, I prefer to coach over the phone. The reason being it is a skill, not being exercised enough and is needed the workforce. If we do meet in-person, I prefer to meet in public places with quite areas, like a coffee shop or library.
How Long do we meet?
Once we have our initial conversation we will be able to better determine your needs. That being said, to truly make a lasting improvement a minimum of 12 sessions is ideal. Some coaching relationships are shorter or longer. It all depends where you are starting from
What is coaching like?
My style of coaching is relaxed and non-threatening. I try to make it fun, but also hold my clients accountable for looking deep into themselves and answer questions. It is solution focused, but all the solutions come from you, which makes each person unique. I follow a Code of Ethics and Confidentiality (Our conversations are private).
We will work together to help you figure things out, gain confidence, clarity, Focus and Direction. We will start by looking at limiting beliefs, negative thoughts and areas you are just stuck in. You will learn how to
- stop "handling/coping" and start choosing and leading
- manage the fears you keep to yourself
- raise your overall energy level
- remove the "Shoulds/have-tos" and create "Wants"
- create your future and make adjustments as needed
- see your families as allies
- ask yourself why your inner-critic is so loud, and to shut it down
Why The Energy Leadership Assessment?
It Is A MIRROR THAT REFLECTS YOUR WORLD
The Energy Leadership™ Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables us to hold up mirrors to our perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and capabilities. The E.L.I. forms an initial a baseline to our current involvement in life. Whether you continue with coaching or not, the realizations that you'll gain from the Energy Leadership assessment and debrief process alone will change the way you view your world.
A LITTLE BACKGROUND
There are two main types of assessments: Personality and Attitudinal.
• Personality based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and D.I.S.C. are very valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to "work with what you have," to function effectively.
• The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments because it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By working with a coach using the E.L.I., you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and effectiveness.
How can I fit this into my busy/hectic life?
Easy! We will talk for about an hour once a week based on your schedule, another reason speaking over the phone is such a great option. Often there is some work between sessions, but it is what you decide to commit to. It is based on an area you already are trying to work on so it will flow into what you are doing. It could be an action, journaling, questions, activity or something completely different.
Can payments be broken down?
For financial reasons you may like to do this, but giving a true commitment to the process is really beneficial. For instance, if you are a person who struggles with parting with money, making the commitment and paying for services once is far less painful than being reminded monthly and questioning your choice each month (even if it is only momentarily). So let's talk, I am sure we can figure it out.